Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Star Wars and BoL Again

Quite awhile ago I wrote a post about combining Star Wars and Barbarians of Lemuria.  Well, as with many of my thoughts I didn't get far with it.  But I'm getting the itch again.  I recently watched the original trilogy with my boys and want to do something with it again.  Let's see how far I get this time.  If I make any progress, I'll share.  Don't hold your breath though.  I'll probably borrow heavily from WEG Star Wars though I want much simpler force rules.  I want to keep the basis as close to BoL as I can, too, but will probably steal concepts from Barbarians of the Aftermath.  It is such a good resource that I can't just pass it by.

1 comment:

  1. You might want to take a look at the swordfighting rules from Honor + Intrigue. They'd do a good job of simulating lightsaber combat.

    Following the BoL rules 'straight' would otherwise lead to a lot of hack and . . . sizzle.

    ReplyDelete